Corporate headquarters/campus of Leipziger Stadtwerke
As urban planners, architects and engineers, we are at home at many scales, from the urban master plan to the development plan, the design and works planning to the detail. But the dominant scale in our work is people as users of the built environment. We plan and build as people for people.
Modern working environments form a typological focus of our work, in administration and office buildings, commercial buildings and government buildings. Modern working environments form a typological focus of our work, in administration and office buildings, commercial buildings and government buildings. We are also successful in infrastructure and urban development projects. Our projects combine a special attention to energy efficiency and sustainability.
As our website is still under construction, we have compiled an overview of some reference projects from the past 20 (of a total of almost 60) years of professional experience that are important to us in their entire range. Individual project presentations are in preparation.
2019 Recognition, non-open, international urban planning-open space planning-artistic competition. Planning area 240 ha. Awarding authority: City of Düsseldorf
1. prize competition 2012. LPH 1- 5 + artistic direction, 2012-2017. GFA 39.500 m². Client: Flick Gocke Schaumburg. DGNB Gold. MIPIM AR Future Projects Awards 2014 (Winner Offices) + Best of Office Interior 2016
1. prize competiton 2018, LP1-8, general planning. GFA 15.000 m2. Client: Bayer AG
Conversion, modernisation, general planning, LPH 1-9, 1995-2000. GFA 3.700 m2. Client: Schloß
1. prize competition, LP 1-2, 2012. 14.426 m2. Client: Brack Capital
LPH 1-9, 2004-2006. GFA 6.000 m2. Client: Haniel Verwaltungsgesellschaft. 2017 BDA Award for Good Buildings
2. prize competition, LP 1-5. 2017-2021. GFA: 83.000 m2. Client: CA Immo Deutschland
1. prize competition 2012. LPH 1- 8, 2012-2017. GFA 39.500 m2. Client: Flick Gocke Schaumburg. DGNB Gold. MIPIM AR Future Projects Awards 2014 (Winner Offices) + Best of Office Interior 2016
Conversion, modernisation, 2009-2011, LPH 2-8. GFA 8.500 m². Client: Kulturveranstaltungen des Bundes in Berlin
1. prize competition, 2017. LPH 1-4, 2017. GFA 24.900 m2. Client: WIENER STÄDTISCHE Insurance
Conversion, modernisation, monument protection, 2011-2014. LPH 1 – 8. GFA 21.800 m2. Client: Lanber Properties LLP. 2014 BDA Award for good buildings
1. prize competition. LPH 1-8, general planning, 2019-2023. GFA 48.000 m2. Client: Siemens
LPH 1-8, general planning, 2013-2016. GFA 4.200 m2. Client: Turck. 2017 Recognition BDA Award for Good Buildings
Redevelopment, modernisation, LPH 1-8. 2017-2021. GFA 14.230 m2. Client: Kulturveranstaltungen des Bundes in Berlin
Providing space for meeting and interaction
Conversion, modernisation, LPH 2-8, 2014-2017. GFA 6.500 m2. Client: Theatre Dortmund
1. prize competition. LPH 1-9, general planning, 2015-2021. GFA 1.300 m2. Client: Federal Republic of Germany
With Ieoh Ming Pei. New construction of the temporary exhibition building and roofing of the baroque armoury, overall coordination, LPH 3-9, 1998-2003. GFA 9.000 m2. Client: Federal Republic of Germany. German Architecture Award 2005, Recognition. German Natural Stone Award 2005. Marble Architectural Award 2006.